Information on the treatment of personal data
Peter Pan B&B of Samantha Indovino – Via Mercanti 46 – 84121 – Salerno, as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 (called “GDPR“), provides the following information about the processing of personal data that you, as an interested party, has communicated to us.
Everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him.
Who processes your personal data, with what purposes and methods
Your personal data are collected and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected to the use of the website and its services. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
for conventions, we collect your personal data (such as, for example, e-mail address, personal data, postal address, telephone number) using the appropriate form;
- to provide customer care assistance and services;
- for subscribing to our newsletter services;
- for the insertion of personal data in the computer databases of the Data Controllers;
- for the stipulation of any agreements;
- to fulfill the obligations established by civil and fiscal laws, by regulations, by community legislation.
Your personal data are processed mainly in electronic format and in some cases also in paper format, such as when the processing of your data is necessary to prevent fraud, by the owner, the manager and the agents with the observance of any precautionary measure , which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
The processing of sensitive data will be carried out within the limits of the general authorization of the Guarantor n. 5 of 2011.
Personal data will be stored in the form that allows identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your express consent.
Nature of data collection and consequences of a failure to provide it
The provision of your personal data is mandatory for the purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services and possibly for the stipulation of conventions and for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
The communication of your personal data and, in particular, of personal data is necessary with regard to the conclusion of agreements or other services rendered on the website at the customer’s request or when the data are necessary for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from law or regulation.
Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data for the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed:
- to all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax, auditing firms, etc.) in cases where communication is necessary for the purposes described above;
- to banks for the management of collections and payments;
- to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties;
The data collected are not subject to disclosure.
This site uses automatic data collection systems, such as cookies. The cookie is a device that is transmitted to the user’s hard disk; it does not contain understandable information but allows you to associate the user with his personal information (such as, for example, in the case of collection of the user’s IP address and other information relating to the permanence on the website or the preferences expressed by the user in the navigation) released by the same. Cookies are placed by our server and nobody can access the information contained on it. This information and data are collected directly and automatically by the website and as part of its operation. This information and data are then processed anonymously and aggregated for commercial purposes and for the optimization of services to the needs and preferences of users of the website.
Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, which we reproduce for your convenience. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations referred to in numbers 1. and 2. have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in article 7 are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay.
The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
Right to be forgotten
Pursuant to art. 17 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 (called “GDPR“) you can request the cancellation of all your personal data from the data controller by filling out the form on the website of the Privacy Guarantor downloadable from this LINK and sending it by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to receive more information on how we treat your personal data, please write an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Code guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.